Commercial Flooring in Mansfield, TX
Commercial flooring comes with a variety of considerations. Those include special attention to wear such as in higher than normal traffic areas. Safety is also a consideration so flooring can contain an anti-slip or anti-skid component. Mansfield Flooring offers free consultations for commercial customers. We do this to help you identify all the considerations for your flooring project.
What Types of Commercial Flooring Are Available?
There are many types of commercial flooring and surface products available. They include:
- Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) — Perfect for high traffic areas or around water.
- Commercial grade Linoleum — Economical and perfect for covering larger areas quickly.
- Bio-Flooring for LEED buildings — Green flooring products and sustainable flooring for various traffic usage.
- Sheet Flooring — Perfect for high traffic area and workrooms.
- Electrostatic Dissipative Tile (ESD) — Perfect for tech and lab type settings.
- Slip Reduction Flooring — For high traffic areas. Perfect for places where water may come into contact with the flooring such as entryways.
- Commercial grade Laminate — Made to withstand high usage and maintain its beautiful look.
- Commercial Grade Hardwood Flooring — For elegant settings and special places.
- Natural Stone – A durable choice with a subtle richness.
- Commercial Carpet – High performance value for heavy traffic areas.
Commercial Flooring Installation, Replacement, and Repairs
We have expert flooring installation specialists who will remove the old floor, prep the surface, and install the new floor. We are happy to work with your designers for product selection.
Not every floor needs replacing. In some situations, floor repair is a more economical way to go, especially when the results are equal or better. Keep in mind that there are a variety of ways that floor repairs can help you save money.
If it is time to give your commercial space a new floor, Mansfield Flooring has the solution. Not only do we offer a large selection of flooring types, we remove the old floor and will install the new one for you. We work with your design team for product selection. We will work with your schedule so that the impact on your business is minimal. We will follow up with you once the job is complete to make sure that you are 100 percent satisfied.
Mansfield Flooring Sales and Service
Once you have determined the type of commercial flooring for your space, our installation crew will remove the old flooring and replace it with your beautiful new flooring.
We operate a no pressure sales environment because we always want you to be 100 percent happy with your flooring choice. Further, each member of our team has the experience so that they do their job correctly the first time. We take pride in the fact that we work efficiently so that there is as little disruption to your routine as possible. For more information about our commercial flooring services, contact us online or call us at (817) 225-4777!